The Christian Intervention Program
Are you struggling with alcohol or some other drug to the point it is taking too much control? Maybe you don’t recognize it as an addiction, but others are warning you about becoming an addict. Maybe you believe you are still in control of it but you see the signs that it is beginning to control you. Maybe you think you are a good parent but you are starting to see your kids go without things while you are not going without the alcohol or drug.
If any of these describe your situation, maybe it is time for an intervention.
CIP is a substance abuse recovery program that is based on the premises that:
- we are loved and have high value in God’s eyes
- God has a purpose and plan for us
- God can restore broken lives.
CIP is a 20 lesson program that presents topics such as:
- Who am I?
- Coping with the Problems of Life
- Firm Steps Toward Financial Freedom
- Building Self-Esteem
- Christian Values that Strengthen the Family
- Character Building
- Values and Morals
- Developing Respect for Authority/Law Enforcement
The only cost is $30 for the student book and faithful attendance to class.
When does the class meet?
The CIP class meets every Thursday at the Brazil United Pentecostal Church at 1088 E US Hwy 40, Brazil, IN 47834, in the fellowship hall. We also offer children’s ministry programming to the children of the CIP students during CIP class time. Please make arrangements with us at least 24 hours prior to class to assure staff coverage.
I am interested and would like to know more.
- BROCHURE: Click here for a printable brochure on the CIP program at the Brazil United Pentecostal Church.
- CALL: Call the church at 812-446-6200 and leave a message about your interest in the CIP program, and you will receive a call back within 24 hours.
- CONFIDENTIAL CONTACT FORM: Click here to confidentially send us your contact information. We will contact you within 24 hours to answer your questions or discuss enrollment.
Listen to a powerful testimony
Christian Intervention Program is part of a national faith-based program coordinated by Reflections of Freedom© ministries. The life story and work of Fred Hyde, former alcoholic turned missionary, was behind the creation of the CIP program. Listen to Fred’s testimony, Raised from the Ruins, and find some hope for deliverance from alcoholism or other addictions.